5 common cosmetic dental restoration options.
The term “cosmetic dentistry” refers to a variety of dental restoration treatments with the goal of improving patients’ smiles and restoring their confidence. Dental restoration cost varies depending on the type, material, and number of teeth required for the replacement. The following are the top 5 common cosmetic dental restoration options:
- Teeth whitening: Teeth whitening is one of the most common forms of cosmetic teeth restoration that people get done. Teeth whitening performed by a professional can significantly brighten a patient’s smile, which in turn can increase that patient’s self-confidence.
- Dental bridge: Dental bridges are the types of cosmetic dentistry that are used to fill up spaces between a patient’s teeth. These spaces can be caused by missing teeth or gum disease. An artificial tooth is cemented in place between the spaces of two natural teeth to create a bridge.
- Teeth bonding: The process of dental bonding involves applying a composite resin substance on top of the enamel layer of the tooth. It is an efficient method of concealing cracks and fractured teeth because the color is matched to the patient’s tooth. In addition, they can be used to lengthen the teeth, make them wider, or shape them more uniformly.
- Implants: Dental implants are other dental restoration types that can also be used for cosmetic purposes, despite the fact that their primary function is to restore lost functionality in patients. Patients who want a healthy smile that seems completely natural may decide that dental implants are the best option for them because they are the most efficient and long-lasting solution to restore lost teeth.
- Veneers: Patients who want a quick change to the appearance of their smile are great candidates for veneers. The front surfaces of the teeth are covered with very thin layers of porcelain in order to conceal a larger variety of flaws, including discoloration, chipping, and cracks, amongst others. In addition to porcelain, zirconium, and composite, there are several other sorts of materials that can be used to make veneer. Composite veneers are less abrasive to tooth enamel and are cheaper than porcelain and zirconia veneers. Porcelain and zirconium veneers are more durable and resilient than composite veneers.
All Porcelain Restoration services at Unique Dental Lab.
All porcelain restoration is preferred by both dentists and patients as the porcelain provides the color and shine of natural teeth providing a realistic look. In addition to appearance, porcelain also offers strength. Porcelain can also withstand the pressure of constant chewing and are more popular in comparison to metal amalgam. If you are looking for all porcelain restoration services , then you are at the right place. Unique Dental Lab is a hub for efficient and reliable dental services provided by experienced dentists and influential lab technicians. With years of experience in the dental industry, we are committed to providing expedited service with impeccable customer service with quality work, so the patient will be completely satisfied. Quality craftsmanship, materials, and commitment to perfection have made Unique Dental Lab the right choice for dentists locally in Carrollton, TX.