Intraoral scanners and 3D software for diagnostics and treatment have improved the efficiency and experience of patients. 3D printing provides high process accuracy, reliability and very precise results. An innovative system and instinctive operation will ensure straightforward procedures. With expert design services, milling centers and 3D print providers the dentists will be able to ensure that they can fulfill their patients’ varied requirements. These dental systems will enable the dentists to work directly and seamlessly with the labs.
With this dental system labs can easily provide services such as dentures, smile design, clear aligners, surgical guides, splints and more. 3Shape dental system provides labs with the widest range of treatment workflows, the largest set of digital tools, coordinated and intuitive workflows. Dentists can trim an overdone preparation procedure and mount a matching crown. Patients also tend to appreciate the new technology and dental care which makes them more engaged in, and better informed about, the treatment procedures as they can see their impressions on-screen chairside.
What Is 3D Printer & 3 Shape Scan & Design Used For?
These dental systems can be used for:
- From single tooth to full mouth situations of crowns & bridges, veneers, dental implants
- Smile restorations
- Full mouth or bite rehabilitation through implants/crowns & bridges
- Digital dentures both partial or complete
- Various types of dental prostheses
- Invisible braces or orthodontic treatment
Advantages that 3D Printer & 3 Shape Scan & Design provides to The Dental Treatment:
- Enhanced image/impression quality for better-fitting restorations.
- Reduced chair time.
- No need of distasteful impression materials which may cause some patients to gag
- More comfortable, minimal anxious experience for patients and the dental team.
- Transfers the position from the physical articulator to the virtual articulator accurately decreasing the requirement for manual adjustments.
- Lessen the possibility of impression-taking mistakes along with elimination of material inaccuracies for fewer restoration mistakes.
- The scan of the teeth restoration along with the opposing teeth and bite, can be completed in just about three to five minutes.
- The digital impression could be stored electronically that contributes to efficient record keeping which saves space and supports a paper-free environment.
- Green dentistry and eco-friendly.
- Reliable impression scanning directly without pouring a model, saving time and costs.
- Creates powerful tools and workflows for augmented productivity and high esthetics for all kinds of restorations whether you’re designing single crowns or complete reconstructions.
- Create bridges with different insertion directions for challenging conditions.